wf-tarzana

arlene arlene

wf-tarzana

hi bea! i love your blog. i am little by little doing things to minimize waste in my home. aside from bringing cloth bags for the groceries, i have been re-using the mesh bags from TJ citrus for my produce. today i brought my own container for the meat at WF. apparently, i am the first one to do it at that store. the butcher said it was a good idea.

just wanted to let you know. keep up the good work. i look forward to your blogs. it inspires my to do my part for the world.

arlene