versatile clothing pieces as posted by others in comments

At Home At Home

versatile clothing pieces as posted by others in comments

Versatile clothing pieces as posted by others in comments

This summer I really enjoyed reading the comments on the 50 ways to wear a men’s shirt. Some people had a lot of really neat finds that they posted. I recently found myself trying to find one particular link that I wanted to use and it took me a while to find. As a result I compiled many of the shared links , and I figured I would post it here so 1. I could easily find them next time and 2. Others could easily find them.

Again, I take no credit for finding these links, I just put them all together :)

1. Versatile scarf with buttons. This link takes you to a website that will sell you a scarf that has buttons and can be worn many different ways. It also has a video on different styles.
http://www.roadrunnersports.com/rrs/products/RRU2001/

2. The infinity dress, a dress that can be worn many different ways. This website has a pattern and shows you the styles
http://rowena.typepad.com/rostitchery/infinity-dress.html

3. Revolution apparel. This website will sell you a piece of clothing that can be worn many different ways. It also provides a video tutorial on the different styles that can be created.
http://revolutionapparel.is/pages/showing-you-how-to-rock-ithow

4. How to wear a shirt like a skirt with a bow. This takes you to a website that shows you how to take a long sleeved shirt and create a skirt out of it.
http://www.jaynsarah.com/2011/12/8-second-skirt-with-bow-diy.html

5. This website sells shoes or rather sandals that can be worn in many different styles.
http://ssekodesigns.com/style/

6. Another youtube video that shows you 30 ways to wear a mens shirt. I assume that many questions about how Bea achieved her different looks can be answered here. I also got a mens shirt and locked myself in my room one night. I figured out many of the different styles and it was a great practice in creativity.  :) A very good brain exercise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7QDyq4Ea2M&feature=relmfu

7. The uniform projcet. This link takes you to a website where a woman wears the same dress every day and changes her accessories to  make it look different. Very interesting.
http://www.theuniformproject.com/year1/home/monthly/January.html

8. One of the links I was trying to find is this one :) It is a wrap that can be worn in many different ways. It also has a link to a pattern so you can make your own.
http://truebluemeandyou.tumblr.com/search/bina+brianca+wrap

There is also another piece of clothing much like the wrap in number 1 and 8 that I was looking for. It has more than just buttons down the sides and can be worn in different ways. If anyone finds or knows of something like that please let me know!
At Home At Home

Re: versatile clothing pieces as posted by others in comments

The last link for #8 had what I was looking for. The link given was for instructions on how to make yourown. You can also buy them here: http://binabrianca.com/store/

Team Kramer Team Kramer

Re: versatile clothing pieces as posted by others in comments

Thank you for taking the time to compile such a comprehensive and usefull list. : )