suggestions for creamy white paint color?

Rachel Rachel

suggestions for creamy white paint color?

I love the simplicity of Bea's white interiors.  We are trying to pick out a similar scheme for the living room, and finding the right white is no easy task: some too yellow, others too blue.  Any suggestions for a combination similar to Bea's:  a creamy, warm white on walls, with a true white trim?  We're hoping to use Benjamin Moore, but any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks!

Re: suggestions for creamy white paint color?

I use Behr's Powdered Snow on trim; only two all white rooms in my house, though...
Eva Eva

Re: suggestions for creamy white paint color?

I used Benjamin Moore - Simply White(true white) for walls and trim and love it. For warmer white - Moonlight White is a good color and still looks nice with Simply White for the trim.
Suzanna Suzanna

Re: suggestions for creamy white paint color?

Benjamin Moore's Linen White is a gorgeous creamy white.
Eva Eva

Re: suggestions for creamy white paint color?

I just came across an article about the Johnson's in NY Times where the wall color in their home is mentioned and it's BM Swiss Coffee. I hope that helps.
vee vee

Re: suggestions for creamy white paint color?

Sherwin Williams Steamed Milk. We just painted our kitchen with it and loved it so much, we decided to do the rest of the house the same. It's beautiful with white trim and rolls on like a dream!

Re: suggestions for creamy white paint color?

My rear mudroom is painted in BM Swiss Coffee. It wasn't my choice, my painter brought it over when I said "just paint the room white."  :) My plants seem to love it!  It really opened up the space, the walls were a medium brown when I bought the house. :O The only things in there are my plants and a wooden bench I covered with a  cotton cushion I made from a large piece of white cotton duck I found in my fabric scrap bag. I got the foam for the cushion at the futon shop.

I'm getting ready to repaint my entire second floor,  and I told the painter to just get whatever over-the-counter white they're selling at Home Depot. I don't want to compare, I don't want to know "background tints," I just want WHITE. Part of the whole simplicity and simplified life thing for me doesn't include bringing home swatches, cardboard paint samples, paint to dab on the walls - just paint it white and be done with it. I'm sure it'll be fine!