saved time and money looking for something

Marrena Lindberg Marrena Lindberg

saved time and money looking for something

This weekend really showed me that this lifestyle has unexpected benefits.  When my kids were younger, I had some Teen-rated video games that my oldest was eager to play.  I put them away in a safe place since I wasn't going to be playing them myself.  Well, now she's older.  I know for a fact if my home hadn't been seriously decluttered and organized, I never ever would have found the particular one she wanted to play--I hid them very successfully!  But after about an hour of thought and searching, I found my stash.

Saved me twenty bucks and more importantly, an afternoon wasted trekking out to to the video game store.

My home looks nothing like the Johnsons'--I've got lots of dark wood furniture and knick-knacks.  But I do have lots of wide open space now and know the location of just about everything I own.  I am now living comfortably in my small space.
marysanz marysanz

Re: saved time and money looking for something

This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.