looking for a professional cleaning service

crawfordhugh61 crawfordhugh61

looking for a professional cleaning service

I would like to have someone to come once a week and clean house top to bottom.Has anyone here hired a cleaning expert from a professional cleaning service? Is it really worth to hire ? What could be the average rate that I need to pay them
Thanks in advance.

margeret margeret

Re: looking for a professional cleaning service

Yes, it will be good if we hire a professional cleaner because they are trained at what they do and have the necessary equipment to get the job done. I have hired an expert from RBC( http://www.rbcclean.com/  ) , and she used to come on every Monday and Friday.  It's an ideal solution for keeping your home clean at all times without the hassle of cleaning it yourself. Thank you.

Re: looking for a professional cleaning service

I would ask your friends and acquaintances for referrals and recommendations.  I don't use a service, I hired a woman who works for a former colleague of mine, and she came highly recommended.  She comes every two weeks, and I manage to keep up with the place in between the times she comes.  She will only use the products I have, she doesn't bring her own. In fact she doesn't bring anything with her, so I provide the mop, the broom,  the rags, etc.  She's partial to those microfiber rags, which I can't stand (they feel like fiberglass to me), so  I bought her a pile of those. I use cotton rags in between the times she is here.  She puts the rags on the Swiffer instead of using the disposable Swiffer pads.   She gets 100$ each time she comes since the place is 2,000 square feet, and usually she's in and out in 3 hours.  I make sure there are snacks and the kind of juice she likes when she's here.  It probably depends on where you live how much to pay, but if you hire an individual and don't use a service,  make sure you are paying at least 15-20$ an hour, which where I live isn't even a livable wage, so I pay more than that.