how to Rot in a Rental? =)

Robin Robin

how to Rot in a Rental? =)

I LOVE this way of thinking!  And I am sorry  for the hate mail you have received.  As long as this way of life is by  example and not by law I am ALL for it.  Isn't peer pressure the best way to have many people committed to change anyways?! =)

What do you suggest for people who rent in the area of composting?  I have almost grown kids, am a full time student (on a tight budget and needing to save even more money), live in a rental.  If there is a way I could compost where my neighbors would not complain (it is a single family villa) and maybe sell it I could see myself getting through on this point too....

But, right now I am at a loss...

Any suggestions?

Re: how to Rot in a Rental? =)

Maybe some of the ideas in the Gardening and Composting section will be useful?