ebook

Kaitlyn Kaitlyn

ebook

Will your book "Zero Waste Home" be available as an ebook anytime in the future? We are adopting a more minimalist lifestyle and I have been trying not to make any new purchases; however, I would really love to read your book. :)
SublimeT SublimeT

Re: ebook

It is available on Amazon

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 28, 2015, at 9:38 PM, Kaitlyn [via Forum] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Will your book "Zero Waste Home" be available as an ebook anytime in the future? We are adopting a more minimalist lifestyle and I have been trying not to make any new purchases; however, I would really love to read your book. :)

http://forum.994912.n3.nabble.com/ebook-tp4026275.html
To start a new topic under Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Forum, click here.
NAML
Kaitlyn Kaitlyn

Re: ebook

Thanks! I found it available in Kindle after I posted the question. Now I have the book on my iPad and am thoroughly enjoying this read!
SublimeT SublimeT

Re: ebook

Hi Kaitlyn

I keep it on my cell so I know where to donate items most effectively and when I run out of a product, I can convert one solution at a time based on her formulas. Enjoy!

Sent from my iPhone

http://forum.994912.n3.nabble.com/ebook-tp4026275p4026279.html
To start a new topic under Forum, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Forum, click here.
NAML
Stephanie Stephanie

Re: ebook

I got the book from our library, I have to say although a lot of it is familiar from the blog it's handy having the recipes etc in one place