de make up

Charlotte Charlotte

de make up

Dear Bea, thank you for your good tips however I wonder how could I clean my eyes and face after make up. I use too much cotton and would love to have alternative.
Thanks a lot and salutations de Turquie! Charlotte
Scott Scott

Re: de make up

I know that Bea uses just soap and water...but of course, she is only using all natural make-up products like cocoa powder...

Re: de make up

I have a stash of small squares of t-shirt rags dedicated to using with an oil-based make-up remover, but when that little plastic bottle goes, I will probably use coconut oil or some other oil to do the task but will be transitioning to using home made versions so a harsher cleaning method won't be needed...
Gidget893 Gidget893

Re: de make up

I keep a small tin of coconut oil in my bathroom and use it as a makeup remover, which for me is mostly eye makeup. I just rub a small amount on a washcloth and it works better than the store bought remover I used to use. I initially bought some washable cotton rounds from Etsy for this purpose, but I found the washcloth to be easiest to use and those little pads seem to get lost in the laundry. These are similar if you still like the idea of using cotton rounds:

http://www.amazon.com/Better-Grownups-Organic-Reusable-Cotton/dp/B002RJOR7Y/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top?ie=UTF8