coton tiges et démaquillage - Q-tips & makeup removal

Gweny Gweny

coton tiges et démaquillage - Q-tips & makeup removal

Bonjour,
j'utilise des coton-tige pour parfaire le démaquillage de mes yeux, mais les coton-tiges ce sont des déchets. Une alternative à me proposer ?

Hello,
I use cotton buds to finish my makeup removal on eyes, but cotton buds  are wastes. Any eco-friendly solution to propose me ?

Merci, Thanks!

Gweny

Re: coton tiges et démaquillage - Q-tips & makeup removal

I have had success folding a cotton fabric circle in half to do detail work. The circles I use were sold originally for use by nursing mothers in their bras between breastfeedings, called nursing shields in the US. But I imagine getting some cotton flannel, cutting 2" circles using pinking shears and washing in a mesh bag in your washing machine (or by hand) will work as well. If you need a more precise tool (like an earbud would be), why not wind the cloth onto an orange stick, a cuticle presser, the end of a make up brush, or even a chopstick?
Hope that is useful!