ceramic cooktop

lac lac

ceramic cooktop

I have a stove with a ceramic cooktop. I've tried numerous cleaning products but can't find anything that works. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Anon in MA Anon in MA

Re: ceramic cooktop

We have a ceramic cooktop, too. The best way for us to clean it is:  for stuck on food, soak (sometimes overnight!) with a bit of water, a little drop of soap, and, if needed, some baking soda.  We gently scrub with a sponge until it comes clean.  For everyday cleaning, a good wipe with a sponge to clean up grease or food drippings, and then a spritz and wipe with homemade cleaner and a microfiber or terry cloth.  :)