cds and dvds

nancy nancy

cds and dvds

May I suggest using your local library for music and movies. Our system here in Springfield, MO allows patrons to check out both for no charge. These allow for multiple usage and if we don't have it, we will buy it most of the time.
Aimee Aimee

Re: cds and dvds

Libraries are great resources for music and movies! Some resale companies also allow customers to rent movies - I know the Vintage Stock in Joplin, MO does, and the Movie Trading Company locations in the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
At Home At Home

Re: cds and dvds

You can also purchase digital movies on Amazon. You can download a copy to your computer and you also have access to it online.

It seems like a great option.... just watch out for digital clutter!