Zero waste Halloween

How about some ideas for a fun, festive, zero-waste Halloween?

So far I've got thrift store costumes, donated back to the thrift store afterward

Simple pumpkins and squash for decorations, cooked and eaten afterward ( I purée them and use for babyfood, breads, muffins, soups, and pies)

Home made carameled apples with from-scratch caramel, rolled in mini chocolate chips from the bulk section, on Popsicle sticks we have saved and reused for years, but you could use your regular forks, chopsticks, etc.

A scarecrow at the door (regular clothes stuffed with towels, a towel wrapped around a bowl for a face)
Playing Halloween pictionary using a drawing app on our iPad