Zero Waste Dental Floss

Princess Princess

Zero Waste Dental Floss

I was looking for a zero waste alternative to string dental floss, but I couldn't find one here in my country (Philippines), and a gum stimulator can't help push food debris out of my tight-knit teeth. But then I discovered this portable water flosser, called Pocket Flosser, in Kickstarter and I think it's a great alternative!

Water flossers works just as good, or even better, than dental floss. It's basically water pressure pushing food debris (and even plaque) off. What's great about this is that it doesn't need any electricity or even batteries so you don't have to worry about energy. It only requires easy manual hand pump to accumulate pressure then it's just as good. While this doesn't necessarily fit in your pockets (as the name may suggest, the pocket actually refers to spaces in between the teeth), I still think it's a better alternative to those pricey and stationary water flossers, and it's still very handy when traveling. This pump is made of BPA-free food-grade silicon. It's also better because it's only a one-time purchase and you don't have to worry about running out or disposing anything. :) Plus, it won't hurt your fingers and gums!

If you would love to get this product, you can get them here:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1781019896/pocket-flosser-flossing-made-simple-and-pain-free/description

Spread the word to help this product come to life and go zero waste! :)
Manu Manu

Re: Zero Waste Dental Floss

Thank you Princess for your advice,
I find it very useful.