Zero Waste Cat Toy

reed reed

Zero Waste Cat Toy

It’s amazing how much hair can come off a seemingly innocent pet.  If only we could harness that resource for good, to power cars or something ;)
It's not cold fusion, but I did find a good idea for cat hair (saw it in a book store, didn’t buy the book, can’t remember the title).  You can take the hair, felt it into balls, and voila—instant zero waste cat toy.  Sounds kind of gross, but my 2 cats go absolutely crazy for them.  They prefer them to other toys.