Zero Waste Aussies

Hayley Hayley

Zero Waste Aussies

Anyone from Australia around here? I'm in SE QLD :) Would love someone to compate notes with and have some support as I'm not getting much from my husband and family.
Reed Reed

Re: Zero Waste Aussies

Hi Hayley,
There‚Äôs a lovely Zero Waste blogger in Melbourne.  You might be able to network through her as well as here.
Her site is called The Rogue Ginger:  http://www.therogueginger.com
Good luck :)
Loz Loz

Re: Zero Waste Aussies

Hello! Yes, I am - in Sydney's inner west. Complete newbee but trying to make some positive changes.

So far I've purchased us all stainless steel water bottles and coffee cups, joined a food co-op where i can buy a lot of cleaners and pulses/grains etc in bulk and have found somewhere that I can buy salon quality shampoo and conditioner that can be refilled.

I've also started a worm farm.