ZW Cleaning Brushes (Wood/Bamboo/Metal)

steph in berkeley steph in berkeley

ZW Cleaning Brushes (Wood/Bamboo/Metal)

I recall their being a link to an online store that carried "posh" natural cleaning brushes...several months (maybe 6mos) ago. I think either Wrennerd or Sandra posted it...?

I'm having the toughest time finding a selection of good cleaning brushes and DON'T want to go plastic.
I'm talking brushes for a variety of purposes, mainly batthtub and kitchen use, but interested in some that work well for countertops also.

Any ideas?

Re: ZW Cleaning Brushes (Wood/Bamboo/Metal)

Steph -- Was it this one?  http://store.kaufmann-mercantile.com/collections/kitchen-home

There've been several others too -- they're under the General Community Sharing folder... :)
steph in berkeley steph in berkeley

Re: ZW Cleaning Brushes (Wood/Bamboo/Metal)

Yes, that's the one! Thank you so much...and for the news of the shared folder...didn't know that existed!!!

Cheers, I'm ever so grateful.

Steph

Re: ZW Cleaning Brushes (Wood/Bamboo/Metal)

This post was updated on .
FWIW, googling " natural material scrub brush" gets some decent listings. Also, maybe follow Sandra's links in the forum discussion on Pet Fur.
Before ordering online, you might want to check out, locally, Pastime. They have all sorts of goodies.
steph in berkeley steph in berkeley

Re: ZW Cleaning Brushes (Wood/Bamboo/Metal)

Hey Jay,

It's funny you mention Ace, as I had been wondering whether they might be just the place. Target, alas, was not.

Thanks as always!
Steph

Re: ZW Cleaning Brushes (Wood/Bamboo/Metal)

:-)

Re: ZW Cleaning Brushes (Wood/Bamboo/Metal)

Hi Steph, just wanted to mention that you can find natural bristles brushes from the company Burstenhaus Redecker on the Sur La Table website. Lots of different styles to choose from. I like the extra long bottle brush for cleaning the inside of those Lorina lemonade bottles.
MTNgirl MTNgirl

Re: ZW Cleaning Brushes (Wood/Bamboo/Metal)

Here is another great website!  http://lifewithoutplastic.com/boutique/
steph in berkeley steph in berkeley

Re: ZW Cleaning Brushes (Wood/Bamboo/Metal)

Hi Sandra,

Thanks for the tip! They do have some great brushes. I ended up with a number from BrookFarm General Store, courtesy of one of the links here, and I even got a tub brush. But it's still not quite what I want. i'm hoping to get something that looks like a Japanese tub brush (think round vegetable brush but much bigger). If you ever see anything like that, please give me a shout!!!

Thanks again,
Steph in Berkeley