Yeah...I'm gonna be at this for awhile...

Julie Julie

Yeah...I'm gonna be at this for awhile...

I am still flush with newb excitement, but this week the enormity of this undertaking has hit me full force. I've been focused on ZW for about a month now. It's been kinda all consuming. We've made some changes and I think I've made some progress. We have done away with soda. We signed up for glass bottle milk delivery (YAY!!) We've got our breadmaking totally set up and we are in a routine with it. We've switched 4 of our once-a-month-cooking meals to glass containers. I have diligently called every junk mailer everyday this month. But, yeah, we are still at a trash can full of garbage everyday. And my pantry looks, if anything, worse than it did when we started. I haven't even started on the rest of the house. Yeah, I'm gonna be at this for awhile...Frustrating, isn't it?
Marrena Lindberg Marrena Lindberg

Re: Yeah...I'm gonna be at this for awhile...

I thought I was done with mine and was congratulating myself that this week's trash would be tiny, when I received a package from my elderly mother.  I'm telling myself that at least it wasn't packed full of styrofoam peanuts!

So I'm resetting my start date for this Monday!
Jennifer CL Jennifer CL

Re: Yeah...I'm gonna be at this for awhile...

If you have a UPS store near you, they will take the styrofoam pellets and reuse them.