Wine stain on carpet- bleach or no bleach???

Dexgreen Dexgreen

Wine stain on carpet- bleach or no bleach???

Hi guys,

I was looking for some help to remove the stains on my carpet. I again stained my carpet! Last time it occurred, I went through a cumbersome process to get rid f it. That carpet has cost me a large sum, I can't just throw that away. Last time I spilled coffee, I had to clean it out with mild shampoo, rub it gently for hours together before I got it removed. I didn't want to fade it's colour using bleaches. But now my kids have spilled my wine on it. I don't know how to get rid of it without using bleach. I would rather have it taken care of by carpet cleaning services in Markham. I need to be assured, that they wouldn't let the colour fade. I have requested a quote. I wanted to know if anyone of you guys has had experiences with carpet cleaning services. What other options do  I have to remove the wine stain?  Please share your experiences. Thank you.