Windows reapiring

Susan Jake Susan Jake

Windows reapiring

Hello friends,

As my family has been facing some financial issues we had no other option other than selling our house. We were forced to move to a rental house though we are planning on getting our own new house built soon. The rental house in which we stay now is quite old. The exterior painting of the house is completely faded and the metal windows in the living room is totally worn out due to rust. The wooden windows in the bedroom has started rotting too. My husband is planning to get help from Canglow windows and doors, one of the windows & doors company in Madison. As we are new to this place, we don’t know about their services and it would be helpful if you share your views. We are also in search of engineers for planning the construction work of our new residence. Thanks in advance for the help.