Which Plan will be better for the business?

satra56 satra56

Which Plan will be better for the business?

Hi
I am going to start a restaurant at my home as my wife passionate about cooing. I am planning mainly on snack foods and cakes.  We are planning to include home delivery too in the business as the orders will be more if it is providing home delivery. My Wife told that she can manage the cakes and pastries, but she need a helper who can help her in delivering the food and buying the stuff.  I thought of getting the home phone so that the orders can b placed through it. My friend suggested a home phone service vendors in Toronto. Which Plan will be better for the business? Is there any specific factors that  I should keep in mind?