What kind of notice should I post to them if this is possible?

Brandon C. Cobb Brandon C. Cobb

What kind of notice should I post to them if this is possible?

Hey,
I'm a working professional.I'm on a tight schedule.
I usually rent garbage bins. They are required to be pushed out to the curb once a week. I used to do this while I was living in the multi-unit building. But now I'm not able to manage all the things.
Was wondering if I can have the tenants take turns doing this instead. What kind of notice should I post to them if this is possible?

Thanks in advance!!!