What are criteria that should I look into the self-storage unit before I choose one?

mariacastro89 mariacastro89

What are criteria that should I look into the self-storage unit before I choose one?

Hey Team
It was my wife's great wish to visit her home town in Poland before she dies. She was born in Poland and had great childhood memories there. But at the age of 15, she was relocated to  Markham as her dad got a job here. We got married 40 years back. Now we are planning to move to Poland for a period of two months so that she can go through her memories.  When I discussed this with my children they arranged all the necessary things like tickets, accommodation in Poland and Itenary so that we can enjoy the Poland visit. But the only thing I am worried about is storing my Books. I read a lot, so I have more than 1000 books in my home. I thought of a self-storage unit . But I am not sure whether my books will be safe there? What are criteria that should I look into the self-storage unit before I choose one?  Will that be very expensive? It will be great if you can help me with.