Welding Technician Course

smallmos smallmos

Welding Technician Course

Welding Technician is the person who does the welding in construction or assembly work. He or she also makes critical decisions involving the type of welding techniques, equipment and processes to be used.

Short term(5 day) workshop courses and certifications on welding, which intensely work on the practicals and theory as well for introducing and/ or upgrading the skills of trades person, technicians etc to different standards are available. These are provided by a welding school in Canada where I did my Technician course which covered GTAW, SMAW, MCAW and FCAW, which concentrated on both CWB and AWS streams and codes was a 7 week program at just $9249.00. The next batch for the Technician course starts this September 11th.
I hope this will help the enthusiasts who are working on the field.