Waterproofing boots?

Meg Meg

Waterproofing boots?

I have an awesome pair of black leather boots I love dearly and got or $6 at goodwill (score!) and I also want to make them y rain boots. Does anyone know the zerowaste way to waterproof them for spring! Bea makes note of it in a post but I don't see a "how to".  Thanks!
anonymous anonymous

Re: Waterproofing boots?

If i'm not mistaking, the "recipe" for waterproofing will be in her book (coming out in a week-april 9th).  along with many other recipes she has mentioned but not given out (homemade mascara, candles, etc.)