Vitamins and nutritional supplements

Marrena Lindberg Marrena Lindberg

Vitamins and nutritional supplements

I am a vitamin fiend, especially fish oil.  Can't give that up, but I've found that most of the vitamin and nutritional supplements I take (like digestive enzymes) are also made by the Country Life brand.  Country Life uses glass pill bottles, although the lids are plastic.  So I'm switching to that brand for all the supplements I take that they make, even though they are a little more expensive on some things than other brands.

Re: Vitamins and nutritional supplements

To recycle the plastic lids, check my post under "Links".
michel88 michel88

Re: Vitamins and nutritional supplements

Thanks for your valuable suggestions on nutritional supplements. Is it really works on our body? I am little bit worried to use any product and it could be challenging for me.
prohormone
Bradshaw12 Bradshaw12

Re: Vitamins and nutritional supplements

I love to take Green supplements only which are natural and helps in improving stamina. These supplements having all vitamins and minerals, so I don’t need to worry about my diet plan. I am just concentrating on reducing weight. Well, thanks for sharing great information.
Kate Kate

Re: Vitamins and nutritional supplements

I was previously taking fish oil capsules before I discovered cod liver oil. It surprisingly doesn't taste very fishy, more servings fit into a smaller bottle so it's cheaper and it's closer to its natural state rather than being pressed into a capsule. Less bottles and less processing = less waste!