Vis a vis alternative needed!! HELP!!

MTNgirl MTNgirl

Vis a vis alternative needed!! HELP!!

My husband wants to purchase a 5 pack of vis a vis (wet erase marker) for my daughter's rocket math page at home.  We only need one.  The dry erase marker I had at home was too hard to wipe off even with nail polish, alcohol hand gel, and rubbing alcohol (shudder-these should be used up soon).  I tried a watercolor pencil dry and wet, but neither way worked-didn't show up on the plastic page.  I tried an eraseable marker, but it didn't work either.

Do you think the crayola white board crayons would work?  If they do work to write on a clear plastic page, where would I find them?  Possibly a craft store?

I really don't want to buy a bunch of new plastic!  I guess if worse comes to worse, I will buy the 5pack and donate the rest to the school.

Thanks for your help!!

Re: Vis a vis alternative needed!! HELP!!

I've seen the Crayola white board crayons at CVS, Walgreens, and Staples. You can also look up stores near you on the Crayola website's store locator. The crayons should work on the same surfaces where you can use white board markers. From my experience, the crayons show up well on a white board and wipe cleanly with a dry rag or a felt eraser. Hope this helps.