Usage of self storage facility in de-cluttering

smallmos smallmos

Usage of self storage facility in de-cluttering

The self storage facility in Burlington provides the advantage of storing our surplus products in a safe, secure and convenient location which proves to be beneficial at the time of moving, selling or renovating your home or office. They provide protection and security to our units with the following features:
1. 24/7 video surveillance monitoring the main entrance and surrounding area on property.
2. Gate access card with unique code to each personal, giving a solid record of everyone entering and exiting the premises.
3. Individually alarmed units.
4. Secured perimeter fencing with only one entrance which is well guarded.
5. Insurance coverage to ensure that you are compensated in the unlikely event of damage to your valuable possessions.

This is a good option when we consider to de-clutter our home and provide some space. Using the storage for seasonal material rotation, would provide us space in our home and we won't be losing the materials when it is needed for the next season.