Toilet repair

Jane Antony Jane Antony

Toilet repair

Hi folks,
I am in need of your help. The shower drain in my bathroom is clogging. I think it's because of my fairly long hair. Hence I'm not able to use the bathroom.

How can I get rid of it? I have heard about drain cleaning chemicals. Are they useful? Will it result in rusting of the shower drain? One of my friends suggested that Vinegar and baking soda are actually great for clearing clogged drains and are less expensive. He asked me to pour down a cup of baking soda and equal amount of vinegar and allow it to sit for 15 min before running water. Has anyone used it before? I have tried many other solutions but was in vain.

My hubby recommended to go with some toilet repair services. I want to get it repaired before my children come back home from their hostel. Please do help me with your suggestions. Thanks in advance.