Toilet cleaning

Alison Alison

Toilet cleaning

I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere.... What are some zero waste options for cleaning the toilet? Are there any?  I already use clean products with a rag for the main part.  I'm looking for a replacement for the brush itself.  All i've seen are plastic and don't last long or otherwise using plastic gloves and another rag? Again plastic gloves are not lasting long around here but in our southern Ontario winters my hands actually cut and bleed without gloves...
Any suggestions or do I have to get over the ick factor and wash really well afterwards?
Thanks!
Alison Alison

Re: Toilet cleaning

Sorry, just saw some discussion on this under household.  Any further discussion?

Re: Toilet cleaning

If you wanted to go brushless, I certainly don't recommend gloveless. That's just my opinion, no science, that I know of, to back it up...
If you want to use gloves, research all latex (if not allergic), which is technically biodegradable. Clearly single use is wasteful, but there are some out there which are more durable. *If You Care* makes gloves of "FSC Certified Latex", for example. Let us know what you decide.
ValentineS ValentineS

Re: Toilet cleaning

MyWasteLessLife (Steph) MyWasteLessLife (Steph)

Re: Toilet cleaning

Hey, this wouldn't happen to be Mrs. Alison Valentine Smith would it?

Steph
Stephanie mywastelesslife.blogspot.com eithereality.blogspot.com