Toilet Bowl Brush?

Tsuni Tsuni

Toilet Bowl Brush?

Hi all- Has anyone found a toilet bowl brush that won't go into the landfill or alternative cleaning method? This is one of the last items I have in the house that is plastic and trying to find a solution.

Re: Toilet Bowl Brush?

Take a look at this page and see if these products work for you.  I would also check Amazon for the same or similar products to see if their prices are a little better (or faster shipping) (or different styles).  Amazon's shipping materials leave something to be desired so you'd need to specify "no plastic packaging" or whatever.  Good luck!

http://www.lifewithoutplastic.com/store/catalogsearch/result/?q=toilet+brush