To absorb oil

Mélie C Mélie C

To absorb oil

Hi there !
I have a little silly question.  I love making cakes of vegetables ("galette de légumes" in french) in the pan lightly fried with oil. However, to absorb the excess of oil ,  paper towels are used. Often we use a lot of them, and it bothers me , do you have a tip?
(sorry if i did mistakes, I'm french ;))

Re: To absorb oil

how about a kitchen towel that is dedicated to the purpose?  Wash in the sink with dish soap?
Mélie C Mélie C

Re: To absorb oil

Thank you Trish :)
I didn't know there is some towels with absorbent side ! kind of terry cloth?

Re: To absorb oil

mine are old cotton terry cloth.  I think linen might be absorbent enough too.
Mélie C Mélie C

Re: To absorb oil

Great thanks ;)