This movement will catch fire.......

Amy Amy

This movement will catch fire.......

I believe that this movement has global potential. Though many may think that Bea's choices are extreme, if everyone in the United States did one forth of what Bea is advocating, it could change our economy  for the better. Mass production of crap made in other countrys will slow down, and the cost of goods and services here at home will go up. This means that the needed possession someone here produces may cost more, but if you buy things less, you will be willing to pay more and the local producer makes a better living. Our ecosystem of course will thrive from the domino effect of this as well!