The flats you wear

Marcy Drummonds Marcy Drummonds

The flats you wear

Bea, I really love your whole approach, you explain the why and the how so well. I am slowly implementing many of your ideas. I read somewhere in the comments, I think, that you have worn out 3 pair of the same flats, and a link was given to your store for those flats. Now I can't find the link or the shoes in your store. These flats look perfect, and it's hard to find a good pair that are plain without going to a big box store for a pair that will only last me a year or two. Thank you so much.
Lisa E Lisa E

Re: The flats you wear

I see this post has had many views and no responses.  I asked Bea a question in the comment section of one of her posts and she answered right away.  Maybe try posting your question there?
Marcy Drummonds Marcy Drummonds

Re: The flats you wear

Thank you, Actually, I found another shoe that may be better for my situation. They're called Okabashi, based in Georgia, and you get a discount whenever your shoes wear out- just mail them back to the company. You should read about their company- It sounds awesome. I ordered the women's cross-strap in brown, and the men's torrino, they're both great. The torrino is wider so that I can wear wool socks in the winter. I am a 8.5 women's, their size M/L is perfect. Also read the reviews for the shoes themselves. I'm eyeing the paris style for dress-up occasions.
Lorraine Lorraine

Re: The flats you wear

Hi. I also was looking at the Okabashi shoe last year and was impressed with the concept. However, it dawned on me that they may contain BPA (since they appear to be so flexible) which would be absorbed through your feet. I emailed the company twice inquiring about it but got no reply and the email did go through. Disappointed, my search continues.
Amelia Amelia

Re: The flats you wear

I love the Toms ballet flats. They also give a pair of shoes with each purchase to a child in need! They take a few wears to break in but they are cute and durable