Termite Control Problem

rubenson rubenson

Termite Control Problem

I'm looking for input on the subject of white ants, and the idea struck me that other Aeevic others have dealt with this type of cases before, recently inherited my father's house, and immediately found the damage I was carrying Jadda.hna is a small background.
The house is on the coast, overlooking the bay (2 miles to the boat ramp!), And has many alders and other trees around it. Being on the coast, it is a humid environment to some extent.
More than four years’ termites have been found serious injuries both in the garage of your home, and with which we deal. It was about ten thousand damages, as well as treatment for termite control from termites and pest control Sydney.
I recently entered the corner of the house, on the opposite side of the house and noticed the damage to the foundry corner. Without breaking it, it looks like two square feet of damage on both sides of the corner, but you know what appears inside. After the above problem, I program two different pest control to come out and look at it, radically different and recommendations.
The person of one of the main national chains very accurate. She looked at the damage she'd given him, and said she was very worried, but he did not say much about it. He entered the house, inside and outside, and in the space of the drag, and said that he saw no evidence of further damage or injury. There were no finds in the trees near the house.
It was Be sure to point out all possible pests, spiders, rodents, etc. The problem, your quote for each of them. Base " Critical " The proposal is the ant white bait program at a cost of $ 1,400 to start and about $ 300 per year to maintain. Letting me feel better about limited damage, but very concerned about the situation.
Now comes the second person, the plagues that the treatment that four years ago the company. It is quick to indicate that the treatment carried out for four years was only for the other end of the house, so the guarantee will not cover new damages. We walked to the new damage found by, immediately says that ""there is no damage Namlah, but the beetle dust after the old ruin, the beetles were and there was no need for treatment. It is believed that damage in the old beetle provides a groove to rotate to develop, and this is the key issue of reform. We continue to walk on the outside and give it a very quick look at the base, etc., but it is not close to the first man details. I clearly remember the previous damage, and I explained it deeply, and why they take care of the way they did it. He said he had not seen this area up close, and he saw nothing of concern. He explained that he cannot guarantee the absence of white ants at this time, but that he sees no evidence of it. The bottom line is that he sees no reason for any treatment program at this time, a significant difference from the first man.
So now I'm in trouble. The first man left me a little worried, but I wonder if a lot of what he did and he is just a sales pitch. He never mentioned that there may be damage to the beetle after his research, and I tend to agree that it seems to damage the beetle at the base of exit holes surrounding the damage and debris of the old dust in the damaged area. He said that he does not find any other damage, nor pipes of mud, etc., in reference to any activity of other termites.