Tackling my own zero waste project this summer

Barb @ A Life in Balance Barb @ A Life in Balance

Tackling my own zero waste project this summer

I've found the tips on the Zero Waste Home blog incredibly inspirational even though as a family of 7 we have been pretty good about reducing, recycling and reusing stuff in our home. However, we can always do a little better as we learn more.

I'm sharing my progress on my blog, and I'll be sharing here, too since I need to stay motivated to follow through. Today I posted about starting on the kitchen and the basement: http://alifeinbalance.net/zero-waste-project-kitchen-and-basement/

Barb @ A Life in Balance
busybride busybride

Re: Tackling my own zero waste project this summer

I'm looking forward to reading your blog, good luck! i hope your summer was a good one.