TP free living with a douchette a.k.a bidet shower

Englander Englander

TP free living with a douchette a.k.a bidet shower

If you want to eliminate toilet paper waste but hate the idea of a 'family cloth' why not fit a bidet shower?

If you haven't heard of it already, it's a small shower hose unit that attaches to your lavatory water intake pipe. You hang the little shower by the toilet. You use it to rinse / jet wash yourself after you're done. It's inexpensive compared to the average annual expenditure on TP, and easily fitted. It's much cleaner and environmentally friendly too.
I tried 'family cloths ' but tbh I just don't like it.

I just got my douchette and I'm really pleased with it. As a man, I find a few short jets of fresh water and a little natural soap are much better than tp. Then dry the area and wash my hands. I have dedicated a soap and towel just for this.

I wonder if anyone out there is doing this as a new thing?

I don't have any females in my house so I'd love to hear what girls think too!
ORShepherd ORShepherd

Re: TP free living with a douchette a.k.a bidet shower

I'd love to know which brand and serial number you have? I've been wanting to do this for a long time and I'm not handy enough to install a seperate outlet to warm the water nor am I wanting to spend hundreds on a new toilet.
Please include any pertaining information on where to buy as well as brand and cost.
Thank you.