TOPIARY Living CHRISTMAS TREES?

Selina Selina

TOPIARY Living CHRISTMAS TREES?

Hello everyone! So I'm interested in knowing if indoor living topiary trees exists. I'm having a hard time finding one online. If anyone has any information, please lend some of it on here! I appreciate any ideas or sources. Thank you! :)
Scott Scott

Re: TOPIARY Living CHRISTMAS TREES?

Sorry for the late reply - but the ivy on our indoor plant wall is thriving, so I imagine that an ivy topiary would do great indoors.  I am sure you can find those either online - or just a quick call to your local nursery.
trish trish

Re: TOPIARY Living CHRISTMAS TREES?

For anyone interested, I have seen rosemary plants that look like Christmas trees and can grow indoors.  After Christmas, you can keep them as houseplants, plant them outdoors ( if you have mild winters) or cook with them.  If you patent that into rosemary, you can donate them to a soup kitchen.

Re: TOPIARY Living CHRISTMAS TREES?

Oh, and by the way, my mom once bought a potted evergreen tree sold as a live Christmas tree at a local plant farm, and then dragged it outside after the holidays.  She kept it on the back deck all year, kept it watered, and it thrived.  The next year in early December, she figured, why not use it again?  So she dragged it back into the livingroom.  A couple of hours later, our whole house was infested with ants!  They had a nest in the pot, protected by the roots of the tree!  Let this be a cautionary tale!