Six-compartment divided wine bags

Somewhere on this forum (can't find it now) someone mentioned having six-compartment divided fabric wine bags that would neatly carry six jars, and just this evening I found them!!! In the wine section at Wegmans. For FREE. (I would gladly have paid!!!) Of course, you'll have to go to a Wegmans in a state that allows its grocery stores to carry wine. My state does not, but fortunately my neighboring state does. I thought of you all. Was very excited to get home and share the good news!
A A

Re: Six-compartment divided wine bags

My WF in Indiana has them if you buy six bottles of wine or more!
Amanda Amanda

Re: Six-compartment divided wine bags

The Farm Fresh in my area sells these! They are sold in the wine section and not with the other reusable bags. They are quite heavy duty! My husband and I use them for buying wine bottles, individual beer bottles, sparkling cider bottles, etc. The store counts them as a reusable bag and will give the 5 cent discount for them. We also use them when we tote beer or wine or whatever else to friends' houses. So many good uses for them!

Re: Six-compartment divided wine bags

Wine tote made in USA

Re: Six-compartment divided wine bags

Found another source on Amazon.com