Should I keep two separate coolers or one will go ?

ann6merin ann6merin

Should I keep two separate coolers or one will go ?

Hey

I am planning to build a new home. I thought of making a play area for my kids in the backyard. I have four kids and so that they can play inside the shed. My plan is to make a closure shed and keep few play items inside that. I was also thinking to place a cooler inside it so that my kids won’t be sweating a lot. Along with it I need a reading area too. I need to separate the playing and reading area. So I need to know whether I need to keep two separate coolers for the same. I called a HAVC installation team. What do you guys think? Should I keep two separate coolers or one will go ?