Shedding Fur

This is actually a followup to a post from 'bout a year ago as to how to remove fur from furniture, etc. The whisk broom I was using started shedding itself, so I've gotten a Redecker brush, billed as a lint brush, which is working great. It's not cheap, but as with all Redecker brushes, extremely well made. Still labor intensive, but totally ZW.

Re: Shedding Fur

Saw a "Life Hack" where a squeegee was used to remove pet fur from upholstered furniture. Experimented with an old one I've had for years: worked fairly well.
So, if you don't want to invest in the Redecker brush (still my favorite) and have a [clean] squeegee that you're using elsewhere, try it and see if it works for you.