Security guard services!!!

Karl P. Campbell Karl P. Campbell

Security guard services!!!

Hello everyone !!

Our school is facing a major issue. Most of our children are threatened by criminals. We are in a frightful situation. This makes children reluctant to come to school. Many parents are complaining about this issue.
So last day we had a meeting about this topic and finally concluded with the decision of hiring a security guard. Many schools hire security guards to protect against criminals or other people harming the children in the school.
We found this company providing security guards. What do you guys think about their services? Please don't hesitate to share your views.