Security for home

lisa4357 lisa4357

Security for home

Hey
I am constructing a new vacation home in the countryside. I am planning a two-storied building on the farm. The construction is on the way. Initially, I thought that I can go check the work every day. But now I realize that it is not an easy task. Now I am trying for an alternative. I thought of setting up an alarm system along with the security system on the farm. But I am not aware of the pros and cons of setting it up. It will be great if you can help me here. Please put your thoughts here, Thanks in advance.