Safe Disposal of Junk

smallmos smallmos

Safe Disposal of Junk

I am running a carpet shop. It is one of the leading shops in our area. We print carpets and also clean it if it turns dirty. Recently, we renovated our shop into a very big showroom. Now the problem that we face is that we do not have sufficient space for waste disposal. Yesterday while browsing, I came across an interesting article that speaks about how safely junk removal can be carried out - http://www.redbins.ca/safely-dispose-junk/. As per the article, waste and trash disposal is an important issue. I found it to be very informative article. Do you have any such suggestions on how to dispose of waste? Is hiring a company for waste disposal practical and affordable? Since I am a novice I kindly do request you to share your valuable suggestions.