Residential plumbing problems..!!

Samueljohn Samueljohn

Residential plumbing problems..!!

Hey guys,
I have been living in our current residence for more than 10 years. We usually keep our washing machine down in the basement, and the washer is connected to a hole in the floor for draining. Last day, I noticed that the water has started overflowing out of the hole during the draining process. The water doesn't appear to be draining other than through a little hole inside the drain, and as the water is overflowing out of the hole it completely ruined my carpet down there. I'm not very home repair savvy. I used to fix some minor things in my home like fixing the pipes and all. But however, I'm thinking of fixing the problem by using a snake or something. Do that fix the issue? Any idea on how to fix this problem? Should I need to hire any drain repair services in Toronto to resolve this? Please share your thoughts on this. It would be a great help to me.