Replace bedroom door

judylara judylara

Replace bedroom door

For a couple of weeks, There have been whitish powdery thing stacked by the door of our bedroom and also there is some squeaky sound while opening or closing the door. There is no other difficulty in closing or opening the door apart from the noise. We replaced the door 8 years back, while we were renovating the home. All the other doors are just fine. Is it because it wasn’t installed correctly or due to some other reason?
One of my friends suggested me to hire a windows and door service to replace the windows and doors. Should I really replace the door? I was thinking if I could do something to fix this?  Or Should I go with my friend’s suggestion?
What might be the reason for this door issue? All suggestions are welcome and thanks in advance...