Renovation of a Condo

lindsay567 lindsay567

Renovation of a Condo

Hey
I am planning to renovate my home. I am staying in a condo in North York. I planning to plant some indoor plants inside the room. I am planning to get some pictures and to change the color of the wall of the condo so that it will look pretty. I am planning for English Ivy, Dracaena, Weeping Fig, Fittonia, Medinilla, etc. I need some suggestions for the more plants that can be used inside my condo. It will be nice if you can help me with wall designs too. I need completely new look for my condo. So please help me out for the same.
Thanks in advance.