Raccoons in my Storage room

NathanHall NathanHall

Raccoons in my Storage room

All things considered, I was preparing to get in bed and I began to hear a banging noise into my back yard rooftop. I went running outside and saw that the raccoons were up on my rooftop battling. I was watching them, and one vanished into my storage room. Turns out there is a gap that is in the canopy that is over the patio rooftop and under the shade (there are around 3  inches of opening and I never would have seen it).

I have the raccoon removal company turning out to trap them. But they were discussing the threats of raccoon feces, and they were discussing the expense of expelling it. They are going to attempt to upsell the expulsion of any feces they discover, which would involve evacuating all the protection and replacing it. They already referenced charging the insurance agency for it.

Has anybody needed to manage this kind of thing previously?