QTip replacement for makeup touch-ups

RachelGreen RachelGreen

QTip replacement for makeup touch-ups

By the end of the day or while applying, my make up smears under my eyes. Typically I would use a qtip to remove the unwanted makeup but this results in a complete waste of these. I was wondering if anyone knew of any reusable alternatives that I could use instead. A wash cloth is not ideal in this situation because I am not trying to take off the whole eye.  Thank you in advance for any suggestions!

Re: QTip replacement for makeup touch-ups

Not worth worrying about. Stop driving a car, stop buying organic produce, and become a vegan. Those are the top three things that have the largest impact. Work on those. Worrying about Q-tips is a waste of your time and energy.

Re: QTip replacement for makeup touch-ups

Here's another thought:
1 square of toilet paper wrapped around a make-up brush. Less waste than q-tip, if you carry your brush (even a chopstick should work) pretty available anywhere solution. Sorry not 100% ZW, but you can toss the paper to be composted.
RachelGreen RachelGreen

Re: QTip replacement for makeup touch-ups

Thank you! I was actually able to find organic biodegradable qtips online!