Professional plumbers

Susan Jake Susan Jake

Professional plumbers

Children always love to play in the water, likewise is my child too. He is just 2 years old, very cute and naughty child.  Whenever he enters the bathroom he starts playing with the water. He opens the tap and keeps a bucket under the tap. Once the water starts falling into the bucket, he starts playing with it. Due to continuous opening and closing of the tap, the thread of the tap is loosened. The tap started to leak now. With the plumbing tools at home, we just tried to tighten the thread of the tap. But it didn’t turn out to be successful. We are planning to hire professional plumbers in Toronto. Till date, we haven’t availed any help from any such plumbers. Hence we don’t know which are the good, reliable plumbers in our locality.

Is there something called tap lock? I came across about tap locks on a blog that I had recently gone through. It seems that having tap locks is an efficient way to prevent the taps from getting damaged. Do anyone have such locks at home?