Post renovation plans

bettajohn123 bettajohn123

Post renovation plans

Hi guys,
As I'm planning to get married soon, I bought a new home last week. All the formalities are over and I have assigned a renovation company to do some necessary modifications to make the home even more beautiful. I'm also planning to get insurance for my home and after some research, I came across a company offering property insurance in Pembroke. But I don't know anything about their rates. Are they also covering all home appliances like refrigerators, air conditioners and all? Please let me know your suggestions and comments. Thanks in advance.